Studying the Edexcel GCSE 'Relationships' Poetry Anthology?
This course is for you! Each poem analysis is tailored towards students aiming for high grades in their GCSE Literature. We've broken down the poems into manageable chunks - the documents include an overview of the story, key themes, wider context points and language and structural devices.
Enroll today for access to video lessons and comprehensive PDF study guides for each poem covering the following topics:
- STORY / SUMMARY
- SPEAKER / VOICE
- LANGUAGE FEATURES
- FORM / STRUCTURE
- POSSIBLE ESSAY QUESTIONS
EXTRA TASKS / POSSIBLE ESSAY QUESTIONS
Each study guide is a fully illustrated, downloadable PDF. Perfect for reading on a smartphone, tablet or a computer.
Plus you can watch a video lesson taught by Natasha that will help you get to grips with each and every poem.
You can also purchase individual documents from the Edexcel GCSE 'Relationships' Poetry course.
This is a great option if you don't require everything in the complete course.
Available in days
days after you enroll
- '1st Date - He & 1st Date - She' - Wendy Cope
- 'A Child to his Sick Grandfather' - Joanna Baillie
- 'A Complaint' - William Wordsworth
- 'La Belle Dame Sans Merci' - John Keats
- 'Love's Dog' - Jane Hadfield
- 'My father would not show us' - Ingrid de Kok
- 'My Last Duchess' - Robert Browning
- 'Nettles' - Vernon Scannell
- 'Neutral Tones' - Thomas Hardy
- 'One Flesh' - Elizabeth Jennings
- 'She walks in beauty' - Lord Byron
- 'Sonnet 43' - Elizabeth Barret Browning
- 'The Manhunt' - Simon Armitage
- 'I wanna be yours' - John Cooper Clarke
- 'Valentine' - Carol Ann Duffy